To service anchor customer TOTE Maritime and the local LNG marine bunkering market in Jacksonville, FL CME is involved in building the first US flagged Jones Act compliant LNG bunkering vessel.
- The barge is currently under construction at Conrad Shipyards in Orange, TX
- The design is by Bristol Harbor Group with single GTT membrane tank of 2,200 m3
- Blue water design: LOA: 222’, Beam: 49’, Draft: 8’
- The barge will transfer LNG at 500 cbm /hour; total fueling time to TOTE is ~5 hours
- Expected delivery in Q2 2017